Gregory is a proud veteran of the United State Air Force. He served our country between 2008 to 2014.
During his time in service, he earned two (2) Associates in Applied Science degrees from the Community College of the Air Force and his Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.
Drive and Determination
While attending Arizona Summit Law School, Gregory realized that he loved being in court. This love solidified while providing pro bono services for the Arizona Veterans Court of Maricopa County. Gregory helped veterans get through the justice system on a focus of rehabilitation into our national community. Through law school, Gregory interned with several law offices helping out with criminal law, veteran law, non profit organization establishment, personal injury research and other general matters. After law school, Gregory passed the North Carolina Bar exam on his first attempt and immediately began practicing as a trial attorney in North Carolina courts.
If you need legal help, Gregory is determined to get you the best outcome for your case. Contact Gregory now for a legal consultation.
- NC State Bar
- Tenth Judicial Bar District
Licenses and Certifications
- NC State Bar License #51150
- Eastern Federal District of North Carolina Certification
- Middle Federal District of North Carolina Certification
- Western Federal District of North Carolina Certification
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals Certificate
- Master in Trust and Wealth Management from Campbell University
- Juris Doctorate from Arizona Summit Law School
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics
- Associate in Applied Science in Safety
- Associate in Applied Science in Avionics Technology